Cross Area Service Program (CASP)
Located in Woodfin, our Recovery Residence promotes substance use recovery in a structured environment and provides adult male clients with:
- A 14-bed home with a large kitchen, a dining room, a laundry room and living space.
- Peer Support Specialist care and monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Daily participation in household duties and activity planning
Our programs only accepts referrals from detox units, inpatient treatment centers, and residential treatment programs at this time.
This program is grant funded and primarily serves uninsured, adult male (18+), North Carolina residents.
- 10 week treatment program
- Transportation to access treatment
- Community resources and events that are conducive to community re-integration
- Treatment supports such as clothing, dental and medication costs as needed and available
- Coordination with primary medical care
- Vocational development
- Discharge planning and coordination including linkage with needed community resources.
Programs Tailored to You
The staff at October Road strives to ensure that each and every person that comes in gets a program that is specifically tailored to their needs and experiences.
Don't be just a number at a big facility that you can get lost in, give yourself the opportunity to be cared for at a small facility from staff that knows who you are.
Highly Trained Staff
When you come to October Road you are getting help from industry experts that are highly trained and have the experience it takes to support you.