CHARLOTTE ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTER
Providing Our Community with Compassionate & Professional Care
At October Road, our staff has a reputation for providing warm and compassionate service. One of our goals is to make behavioral healthcare and addiction rehabilitation more accessible in the North Carolina area. Our rehab center in Charlotte provides numerous services for individuals who are struggling with an addiction or behavioral health disorder. From outpatient therapy to support groups, we offer numerous programs for individuals and families that can help them make positive steps towards the future.
Services at the October Road Charlotte location include:
- Substance Abuse Partial Hospitalization (PHP) & Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Programs.
- Comprehensive Care Assessments
- Adult Behavioral Health Services
- Teen Behavioral Health Services
- Outpatient Therapy
- Medication Management
- Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Medication Assisted Treatment
October Road at Charlotte can be found on Queens Road. We accept a variety of private/commercial insurances, including Medcost, BCBS, Beacon Health Options, Humana Tricare, Cigna, Magellan, Mutliplan, Aetna, Multiplan, and more. For more information, call (833) 993-1914 or contact us online today.