Charlotte Addiction Treatment Center
Providing Our Community with Compassionate & Professional Care
At October Road, our staff has a reputation for providing warm and compassionate service. One of our goals is to make behavioral healthcare and addiction rehabilitation more accessible in the North Carolina area. Our rehab center in Charlotte provides numerous services for individuals who are struggling with an addiction or behavioral health disorder. From outpatient therapy to support groups, we offer numerous programs for individuals and families that can help them make positive steps towards the future.
Services at the October Road Charlotte location include:
- Substance Abuse Partial Hospitalization (PHP) & Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Programs.
- Comprehensive Care Assessments
- Adult Behavioral Health Services
- Outpatient Therapy
- Medication Management
- Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
Our programs are aimed at treating all forms of drug addiction, including:
- Alcohol Addiction
- Methamphetamine Drug Treatment
- Opioid Drug Treatment
- Heroin Addiction Treatment
- Cocaine Drug Treatment
- Marijuana Drug Treatment
- Benzodiazepine Treatment
- Prescription Drug Treatment
Charlotte PHP/IOP Schedule:
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP) 1:00 pm to 8:15 pm Monday through Friday
- Day Intensive Outpatient (IOP) 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Evening Intensive Outpatient (IOP) 5:00 pm to 8:15 pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Admissions (call center) team at both locations is available M-F 7am-8pm
October Road at Charlotte can be found on Queens Road. We accept a variety of private/commercial insurances, including Medcost, BCBS, Beacon Health Options, Humana Tricare, Cigna, Magellan, Mutliplan, Aetna, Multiplan, and more. For more information, call (833) 993-1914 or contact us online today.
Programs Tailored to You
The staff at October Road strives to ensure that each and every person that comes in gets a program that is specifically tailored to their needs and experiences.
Don't be just a number at a big facility that you can get lost in, give yourself the opportunity to be cared for at a small facility from staff that knows who you are.
Highly Trained Staff
When you come to October Road you are getting help from industry experts that are highly trained and have the experience it takes to support you.
Everyone at October Road is here to help you, give us a call today to learn more about our programs and treatment plans.
- 200 Queens Road,
- Suite 101
- Charlotte, NC 28204