Cocaine Addiction Treatment in Charlotte
Outpatient Drug Treatment Center in Charlotte
Cocaine is a highly addictive substance that can trigger an addiction in just a few uses for most people. The dangerous health consequences of cocaine use can begin causing physical and psychological damage in only a few uses, too. If you have begun using cocaine recreationally, then it is crucial that you start trying to fight the addiction as soon as possible to minimize its long-term harm.
October Road in Charlotte is here to help you find your strength and foundation when kicking a cocaine addiction. Our holistic approach to substance abuse treatments attacks the issue from all angles, giving you the best chance of getting sober and staying sober. You have the power within you to leave your cocaine habit permanently in the past. It is our goal to help you discover that power and always remember it in the future.
For details about our Charlotte cocaine addiction treatment programs, please call (833) 993-1914 at any time.
Signs of Cocaine Abuse & Addiction
The most difficult part of fighting an addiction to cocaine might be acknowledging that you are addicted to the substance. It is common for people to try to rationalize their cocaine use, such as saying it helps them unwind at the end of the day. However, an objective look at how cocaine affects them will reveal that using the narcotic has only added stress to their day-to-day lives.
Are you afraid that you might be addicted to cocaine? Please do not be ashamed if you are uncertain or having your doubts. Instead, call us at (833) 993-1914 or take a look at these common signs of cocaine abuse that most people experience due to their addiction.
You might have experienced the following if you are addicted to cocaine:
- Newly onset insomnia or night terrors
- Mood swings and irritability
- Depression, anxiety, and paranoia
- Persistent loss of appetite
- Nasal problems like bloody noses or sniffles
- Strong desire to use cocaine each day
- Run-ins with the police related to cocaine use or parties
- Financial instability caused by expensive cocaine purchases
Severe Health Risks Caused by Cocaine Use
The continued use of cocaine can put you in immediate danger of serious health consequences. Using even a moderate amount of cocaine in a short period of time can also trigger a dangerous health episode that can result in long-lasting health problems or death.
A cocaine overdose can cause:
- Debilitating migraine
- Heart overexertion
- Coma or death
The likelihood of experiencing an overdose will increase the longer you use cocaine. Your brain, heart, kidneys, liver, and other important internal organs are all prone to deterioration due to continued cocaine use in all forms. As time goes on, they will weaken, further jeopardizing your health with each future use.
Multiple Treatment Programs to Empower Yourself
You can choose one of several cocaine treatment programs with October Road in Charlotte. We have a team of addiction treatment specialists who can sit down with you to discuss what is going on in your life and how to best fight your cocaine addiction. It is our goal to empower you with the right tools and support to see you through to recovery with as little stress as possible.
Our drug rehab center offers a variety of programs, such as:
- Outpatient rehabilitation: Continuing with your day-to-day life is possible while you challenge your cocaine addiction thanks to our comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation programs. You can get all the support you need from our caring, compassionate team while still going to work, school, and so forth.
- Adult behavioral health services: For many people, addiction is as much a consequence of their behavior and mental health as it is a chemical response to a narcotic. We offer adult behavioral health services that help you understand your addiction and addictive personality. This groundwork is essential to fighting future temptations.
- Medication management: For some cocaine addiction patients, prescription medicines can become problematic, as they may contribute to their temptation to use cocaine. Let our team help with your medication management, so you can confidently take necessary prescriptions without the fear of unintended side effects.
Charlotte’s Top Cocaine Addiction Center
October Road in Charlotte is serious about fighting cocaine addiction because we need to be. Rehabilitation is not something that can be taken lightly since there is so much on the line. We bring a balance of comprehensive treatment methods and genuine compassion and care. You are a member of our community that we would like to call a friend, so we do all we can to give you real support and guidance during your journey to sobriety.
Call (833) 993-1914 now to fight cocaine addiction with our help.