Outpatient Alcohol Treatment in Charlotte
Fight Alcohol Addiction While Keeping Your Job
Alcohol addiction – sometimes called alcoholism – affects millions of Americans each year. According to the 2019 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, 14.5 million people in the United States met the clinical qualifications for some level of alcohol use disorder (AUD). Yet most people who know they are addicted to alcohol do not seek treatment, even when it is clearly impacting their overall health and well-being. The fear is that seeking treatment will disrupt their day-to-day life too much, possibly endangering their careers, education, and more.
At October Road, we understand that genuine concern, which is why we have created a comprehensive outpatient alcohol treatment program for the people of Charlotte. Using this program, you can continue to go to work and school, as well as spend time with your friends and family. We give you the tools to succeed in your treatment without the need for an extended stay in our rehabilitation center.
To learn more about our outpatient alcohol treatment program, call (833) 993-1914 now.
Two Outpatient Programs to Treat Alcohol Addiction
A cornerstone of a successful alcohol treatment program is giving each person a customized approach to rehabilitation and eventual recovery. Knowing that you have some control over your treatment program helps keep you motivated and on-track. To provide you with peace of mind and focus while challenging your alcohol addiction, you can choose between one of two outpatient programs.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): Our IOP uses a holistic approach to alcohol addiction that examines and acknowledges all facets of the disease or disorder. You will learn how to use treatment methods while at home and good practices to keep temptations away. Throughout the intensive outpatient program for alcohol addiction, you will spend little time within our rehabilitation center, keeping your schedule free for other things in your life.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): If your alcohol addiction is strong enough to trigger significant withdrawal symptoms when you stop drinking, then we would likely recommend our partial hospitalization program. Using this program, you can utilize partial hospitalization to curb the effects of withdrawal, but you may not be bedbound. The idea is to get you focused help when you need it without committing you to lengthy hospitalization.
Which outpatient alcohol treatment program will be right for you? It depends on several factors, which we will happily examine with you. The severity of your disease, your home life, your personality, and more will all contribute to how well an outpatient program will work for you.
Benefits of Outpatient Treatments
Our outpatient alcohol rehabilitation programs in Charlotte can benefit most people who want to challenge their alcohol addiction and leave it in the past. Unless we believe that your alcohol addiction is severe enough to warrant inpatient treatments, we encourage you to consider all of the benefits that outpatient treatments offer.
Three key advantages of outpatient treatments for alcohol addiction include:
- Lighter schedule: Keeping your day-to-day schedule open is probably highly important to you. After all, it can be daunting to think that you might lose your job because you have to take time off to overcome your alcohol addiction. With our outpatient programs, we can arrange a lighter treatment schedule that considers your other obligations.
- Lower costs: For the most part, you can expect that outpatient treatment options will cost less than inpatient programs when everything is considered. Inpatient care requires around-the-clock assistance and occupies a bed or living space within the rehabilitation center. Naturally, the increased treatment demands will add up to an increased cost of care. We work hard to keep our treatments affordable, but it is still advised to consider the cost savings of outpatient care if this type of treatment would help you.
- Peace of mind: Many people enjoy increased peace of mind while in outpatient alcohol addiction rehabilitation that they might not have felt if using inpatient care. Knowing that you can still live your daily life while seeking treatment can instill a sense of confidence in yourself. When tomorrow comes, you will feel ready for it, resulting in a lasting feeling of calm and readiness.
Advance Your Treatment & Your Career
You do not need to feel like you are overturning your life in order to fight your alcohol addiction. With our Charlotte outpatient alcohol rehabilitation programs, you can continue with your life essentially as normal while still making a positive change to your physical and mental health. Our alcohol addiction treatment professionals from October Road are standing by to talk to you about outpatient treatments and whether they should be considered for you.
- Is There A Difference Between Dependence & Addiction?
- How the Stigma Surrounding Addiction Stops People From Getting Treatment
Programs Tailored to You
The staff at October Road strives to ensure that each and every person that comes in gets a program that is specifically tailored to their needs and experiences.
Don't be just a number at a big facility that you can get lost in, give yourself the opportunity to be cared for at a small facility from staff that knows who you are.
Highly Trained Staff
When you come to October Road you are getting help from industry experts that are highly trained and have the experience it takes to support you.