Assertive Community Treatment Team ACTT Services
Providing High Intensity Behavioral Health Services in Asheville & Western North Carolina
ACTT is designed as a “hospital without walls” and provides
high intensity services. This is a community-based group of behavioral
health professionals who deliver high intensity services outside of the
hospital setting. The team primarily works with people living with severe
and persistent mental illnesses and helps them begin or continue the path
Our ACTT teams includes:
- Physician assistant
- Nursing staff
- Licensed team leaders
- Substance use clinician(s)
- Licensed therapists
- Vocational and housing specialists
- Additional case managers
Support is provided around symptom management, independent living, competitive employment, and housing support, as well as recovery from substance use and mental illness.
We provide ACTT services in Asheville, NC.
Providing Care to Those Who Need it Most
ACTT provides treatment and care to patients who may not have access to these important services otherwise. The patients they help have some of the highest risks for hospitalization, homeless, or incarceration.
Patients who can benefit from ACTT include those who:
- Have needed to visit the hospital for their addiction or at risk of hospitalization
- Have been arrested due to their behavioral health issues or at risk of incarceration
- Are in financial difficulty
- Are having trouble with medication
- Have an existing medical condition that makes their addiction or behavioral health disorder worse
- Are hearing voices in their head
- Do not have a support system at home or through friends
ACTT services are provided mainly in the community, not at an October Road facility. If you would like to learn more about ACTT or know someone who could benefit from these services, please call us today at (833) 993-1914 or contact us online.
Programs Tailored to You
The staff at October Road strives to ensure that each and every person that comes in gets a program that is specifically tailored to their needs and experiences.
Don't be just a number at a big facility that you can get lost in, give yourself the opportunity to be cared for at a small facility from staff that knows who you are.
Highly Trained Staff
When you come to October Road you are getting help from industry experts that are highly trained and have the experience it takes to support you.