No one in need of behavioral health services or addiction treatment should go without. The Asheville October Road location provides full access to the recovery services people need most, when they need it most. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and a large variety of other insurance providers.
With a team of master-level clinicians and therapists, as well as a wide array of evidence-based programs, we have helped countless people overcome some of the most difficult challenges of their lives.
Services at the October Road Asheville location include:
- Adult SA PHP
- DWI Assessments
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Peer Support Services
- Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Outpatient Therapy and Medication Management
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Substance Use Early Recovery
- Recovery Residence for Men
- Comprehensive Care Assessments
October Road at Asheville can be found on Tunnel Road near the Innsbruck Mall, directly behind the Olive Garden. We encourage you to call (833) 993-1914 or contact us online if you have questions or are interested in our services. Our staff will be happy to assist you.
*If you are using GPS, we recommend searching 33 Mineral Springs Road, Asheville, NC 28805.
Medicaid Accepted Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Asheville
Getting clean from drugs and alcohol takes time and effort, but many also worry it will cost more than they can afford. Fortunately, Medicaid has covered substance abuse and mental health programs since the Affordable Care Act was enacted. Prior to this, coverage was an optional benefit through Medicaid, and only limited coverage was offered.
It’s important to know that not all addiction treatment centers are required to accept Medicaid. At October Road, we’re proud to fill the gap for patients who have Medicaid coverage. The benefit of Medicaid is that needy recipients will have very low, if any copayments for attending drug and alcohol rehab programs within the state of North Carolina.
The majority of copays are under $30, making drug and alcohol addiction treatment quite affordable for low income adults.
Medicaid covers the following drug rehab services and more:
- Screenings: Your screening is the first step in determining the type of treatment you’ll need while attending our addiction treatment center. The screening helps identify the level of your substance abuse and matches patients with treatments most beneficial to their unique needs.
- Detox: Once you have been through screening, detox serves to help you safely get drugs and/or alcohol out of your system. This controlled medical setting allows you to safely withdraw from substances under supervision, to control withdrawal symptoms.
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders: Co-occurring disorders are common among addicts, who experience both mental health disorders and substance abuse disorder.
- Mental health services: We treat physical and psychological addiction in tandem with mental health disorders. As many as 60% of people who abuse illicit substances also suffer from a mental illness.
- Medication-assisted therapy: Going through withdrawal is often a painful process that requires medication to lessen the symptoms and help you safely detox from drugs and sustain early sobriety. Medication-assisted therapy can also help alleviate cravings.
- Outpatient care: Many opt for outpatient drug rehab for their addiction treatment, so they don’t have to spend time away from work and/or school and other commitments.
- Family counseling: Family therapy is one part of the puzzle to helping an addict and their family heal from what often affects the addict’s parents or other family members, so they can learn how to be supportive without enabling the recovering addict.
If you are looking for an outpatient rehab program in North Carolina that is covered by Medicaid, turn to October Road. We believe income should not be an obstacle standing in the way of your wellbeing, and that’s why we offer comprehensive treatment for patients who have a desire to achieve and maintain lasting sobriety.
Looking for Medicaid-covered addiction treatment in Asheville? Please contact October Road today by dialing (833) 993-1914.